Massive torque paired with unbelievably crisp shifts –
the original aftermarket version of the famed TR-6060
The kingpin of TREMEC’s high-performance lineup, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed RWD transmission takes the very best from TREMEC’s current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Known in its original equipment form as the TR-6060, the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today’s most celebrated factory muscle cars, including the Dodge Challenger and Viper and the Chevrolet Camaro. With Magnum, you get refinement where you want it and strength where it counts.
Smooth and powerful:
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts.
Strong and versatile:
No other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined power, versatility and general ease of use as the Magnum.
A premier choice:
The Magnum is the aftermarket’s premier 6-speed performance manual transmission.
Like all TREMEC aftermarket transmissions, the Magnum is made from 100% brand-new OEM-quality components.
- Multiple shifter locations and dual speed pickups for unmatched versatility
- Modern OE supercar technology for the ultimate pro-tourers, road racers, and more
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws with crisp, precise engagement
- 700 lb-ft. torque capacity
- Choice of two different gear ratio sets (2.66 or 2.97), with unique double overdrive ratios
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry