TREMEC in Zedelgem is part of the international TREMEC Corporation with over 2,100 employees, spread across four locations in Mexico, the USA and Belgium. At our entity in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 200 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance top-of-the-line vehicles!
In this position you interact closely with the Belgium engineering team & the international management team. You will report to the Belgium Commercial Manager.
As a Sales Engineer you are responsible for:
- Proactively scanning & approaching the market for business leads
- Guiding customer leads through the quotation process with attention to TREMEC internal coordination:
- Locally or with TREMEC manufacturing sites in USA & Mexico
- Involving & following-up on the activities of the cross functional groups (engineering, purchasing, industrialization, finance)
- Reporting quote progress to TREMEC & management
- Following-up on the commercial aspects of projects that have been won
- Preparing & running customer meetings
- Attending & preparing for trade fairs
- You have at least a first professional experience in sales or project management
- You can rely on a passion or affinity for technology and automotive. But the most important is your willingness to learn about TREMEC driveline products & subsystems.
- You have a basic financial knowledge which means understanding profit & loss statements, product costing & profitability.
- You are willing to travel (15% of time: mainly EU)
- Large international projects do not frighten you, they give you energy!
- You are highly motivated and able to work independently.
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking.
- An attractive salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers.
- The possibility to partly define your salary package via a flexible benefit plan.
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 38-hour work week.
- Structural telework policy.
How to apply?
If interested, contact us with your resume.
After a positive answer, we will set up a meeting with HR to discuss your motivation and expectations as well as a second screening with the team lead(s), in which your experience, know-how and skills will be put to the test.
We hope to welcome you soon as our new colleague!