Process Development Engineer
TREMEC in Zedelgem is part of the international TREMEC Corporation with over 2,100 employees, spread across four locations in Mexico, the USA and Belgium. At our entity in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 200 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance top-of-the-line vehicles!
You are the key figure between development and production. Together with your colleagues, you are the driving force for the further development and realization of assembly and test processes for the production of mechatronic transmissions and subsystems. You are processowner and therefore responsible for the entire process from A to Z (specification, construction, budget, security, planning, maintenance, data handling and validation). You closely monitor your project and start by setting up a process flow, create a PFMEA, control and validation plan as well as the technical dossier. Once your (semi-) automated production line “turns”, you ensure that it functions as optimally as possible and you therefore look for continuous improvements. In time, you will also be the point of contact for the production department in solving technical issues. Your strong product-process knowledge is your main asset.
- You are an electro/mechanical engineer with a broad technical interest, relevant experience is seen as an advantage.
- Affinity with software / electricity is an added value.
- You are practical, hands-on and have experience with project-based work.
- You like analysis and problem solving in a technical and dynamic environment.
- You can work independently and structured. You are good in keeping the overview and pay a lot of attention to details.
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
- You have the necessary experience in MS Office.
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking.
- An attractive salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers.
- The possibility to partly define your salary package via a flexible benefit plan.
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 38-hour work week.
- Structural telework policy.
How to apply?
After a positive answer, we will set up a meeting with HR to discuss your motivation and expectations as well as a second screening with the team lead(s), in which your technical knowledge and skills will be put to the test.
We hope to welcome you soon as our new colleague!