Human Capital Manager
TREMEC in Zedelgem is part of the international TREMEC Corporation with over 2,100 employees, spread across four locations in Mexico, the USA and Belgium. At our entity in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 200 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance top-of-the-line vehicles!
If you are triggered to build a sustainable HR strategy within a technical development/production environment, go ahead and read more about the opportunity of Human Capital Manager at TREMEC!
Together with the Belgian HR and management team you are responsible for the translation of the objectives of our organization into specific HR goals, action plans and their implementation.
Our HR team consists of 4 HR colleagues. As a people manager, you can lead by example and guide your (team) members in their (new) roles and coach them to further develop their talents.
A global view of your responsibilities:
- You will focus on talent acquisition, development and retention. Together with your team you ensure that we have the right person on the right place and that we continuously develop our human capital and organization through external and internal training and support the development of their careers through job rotation, career paths and succession plans.
- You take step-by-step further initiatives in the area of communication and employer branding and you support and develop programs to increase the physical and mental well-being.
- You ensure an efficient, correct and timely personnel and payroll administration which includes:
- the development and optimization of payroll processes in accordance with internal policies, guidelines and social & labor legislation.
- the maintenance of an appropriate and correct relationship with unions
- the assurance of compliance of the HR processes to IATF standards
- You (preferably) obtained a master’s degree in HR, organizational development, psychology…
- You can also rely on 5 years (desirable) experience in a leading HR function in a medium-sized business (preferably in a technical development/production environment).
- You have a good knowledge of social legislation, HR best practices, policies and systems.
- Communication is one of your strengths. Dutch? Yes. English? Easy. Between these languages you can switch easily and correctly.
- You are good at actively listen and building strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking.
- An attractive salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers.
- The possibility to partly define your salary package via a flexible benefit plan.
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 38-hour work week.
- Structural telework policy.
How to apply?
If interested, contact us with your resume.
After a positive answer, we will set up a meeting with HR to discuss your motivation and expectations as well as a second screening with the team lead(s), in which your technical knowledge and skills will be put to the test.
We hope to welcome you soon as our new colleague!