Automotive Test Application Software Development Engineer
TREMEC Belgium, is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 2,100 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 230 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
As a Test Applications Software Development Engineer you will be developing software to support the test team. The test team is responsible for software integration testing on the Transmission Control Unit (TCU). This integrated software manages the operation and communication of the TCU with the DCT transmission and other Control Units in the vehicle. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining:
- The Hardware In the Loop systems and test set-ups.
- Test set-ups like CATS (CAN Automated Test Setups)
- a scripting environment to run automated scripts and generating reports.
- MSc (ing./ir.) in Electronics or Computer Sciences with a passion for electronics and embedded software.
- You have several years of experience in developing and writing code in C-language, preferably with experience in an automotive environment.
- Professional experience in the following domains is an important asset:
- Test automation (CI/CD)
- Design of Test Plans / Test Cases
- Automotive Test Tooling (CANpe, CANape,…)
- Embedded Software
- Automotive Testing
- Hardware in The Loop system
- Version control systems (GIT/SVN)
- LabVIEW (RT, FPGA), NI-Hardware
- You have an eye for detail, work & think in a structured manner.
- You are strong in problem analysis & solving.
- You are hands-on, highly motivated and have good communication and presentation skills.
- You are a teamplayer, but well organized to work independently.
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking.
- An attractive salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers.
- The possibility to partly define your salary package via a flexible benefit plan.
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 38-hour work week.
- Structural telework policy.
How to apply?
After a positive answer, we will set up a meeting with HR to discuss your motivation and expectations as well as a second screening with the team lead(s), in which your technical knowledge and skills will be put to the test.
We hope to welcome you soon as our new colleague!